FACILITY POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Members are responsible for making good on any membership deduction that is not honored by the bank plus any service charge (This is in addition to any fees your bank may charge). When payments are refused by the member’s financial institution, the member will be notified of his/her termination. If he/she desires to rejoin The Dome Red Deer, he/she must re-apply. The member is responsible for notifying The Dome Red Deer, in writing or in person, of any changes in name, address, phone or financial institution.
MEMBER CAGE & FIELD RESERVATION POLICY
• Members can reserve cages and fields for use 24 hours in advance.
• Each reservation is for 30 minutes.
• After completing the 30 minutes an additional 30 minutes can be reserved by confirming availability with the Front Desk.
• Pitching Machine Usage is allowed in cages ONLY.
• Please be sure to protect all equipment with screens and netting to prevent damage. (Stools, Pitching Machines, Buckets, etc.)
• MEMBERSHIP CARD: All members must present their membership card when using The Dome Red Deer. Your membership card is non-transferable. If a membership card is presented by anyone other than the owner of that card, access will be denied and could result in the suspension or termination of membership. If your membership card is lost or stolen, a new card must be obtained in order to use the facility. There is a $5.00 fee to replace a lost or stolen membership card. If a lost membership card is found after a new one has been purchased, the lost card is not valid and may not be used.
• EQUIPMENT CHECK OUT: Members can use their membership cards to check out equipment from the Front Desk. All equipment must be returned. In the event of damaged, theft, or loss of equipment, the responsible party will be billed.
CAGE & FIELD RENTAL POLICY
• Cages and Field are available for rental when not in operation by The Dome Red Deer.
• Cages and Mound can be reserved for 30 minute or 60 minute sessions.
• Field can be reserved in 60 minute sessions.
• Pitching Machine are available in cages ONLY upon request at no additional charge.
• Equipment such as tees and L-screens can be checked out from the front desk at no additional charge. All equipment must be returned. In the event of damaged, theft, or loss of equipment, the responsible party will be billed.
• Baseballs/Softball are not provided for rental groups. Rental groups must provide their own baseballs/softballs. Buckets of baseballs/softballs can be rented from the Front Desk for $5.00 per bucket for groups that don’t have their own. All equipment must be returned. In the event of damaged, theft, or loss of equipment, the responsible party will be billed.
• Please be sure to protect all equipment with screens and netting to prevent damage. (Stools, Pitching Machines, Buckets, etc.)
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY:
Program Refund & Cancellation Policy: All programs are non-refundable within 2 weeks from the start date of the program. There will be no check/credit card refunds within 2 weeks of program start date or after the program has started; a credit onto you’re The Dome Red Deer account will be given for future use.
If programs are cancelled due to low enrollment by The Dome Red Deer, participants will be given the option of a full refund or a credit onto their The Dome Red Deer account for future use.
Training Lesson Refund & Cancellation Policy:
24 HOUR NOTICE
The policy states that any scheduled lesson may be cancelled without penalty if done so at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled time by the client or the instructor.
LESS THAN 24 HOUR NOTICE
Clients will be allowed two (2) short-notice cancellations without penalty within a one year period. After that you will be automatically charged for the lesson. If TDRD staff makes a scheduling error or calls to cancel a lesson within 24 hours of the scheduled time and is unable to provide an appropriate house/pro instructor this will count against TDRD. TDRD is also allowed two (2) scheduling errors/last minute cancellations within a one year period. Any cancellations/scheduling errors after this will result in a lesson credit to your account.
Any lesson that you do not show up for without calling prior to the lesson time will automatically be charged as a lesson.
We welcome our members to invite their friends and family to share in The Dome experience!
A member can bring as many guests in a year as they want with a limit of two guests per day. Please call in advance if you need an exception. However, an individual guest may only come for three visits per year when accompanied by a member.
GUEST PASS POLICY AND GUIDELINES
TDRD is a membership organization and our first priority is to serve our members who have made a commitment to TDRD by joining. The purpose behind our guest policy is to: enhance service to current members who are encouraging a friend to join; and to make reasonable accommodations for out-of-town family and visitors.
Guests must be accompanied by a member at all times while in the facility. Guest names are recorded in our system and are restricted to 3-visits per year. Guests are required to pay the Guest Rate Fee. The daily Guest Rate Fee is $10.
• Guest must be accompanied by the TDRD member during their visit
• Anyone caught sneaking in a guest will have their membership revoked
• Member is responsible for the behavior of their guests
• Guest must provide a valid photo identification (driver’s license or school I.D.)
• Guest must register at the Front Desk and sign the Guest Waiver for using the facility
• Youth Guests (under 10) must have an adult (age 18 or older) remain at the facility with the youth guest at all times.
• Guests must adhere to all TDRD policies and usage guidelines
• Guest access may be limited based on space restrictions
• Must check-in at the Front Desk no earlier than 15 minutes before the scheduled event
• Must remain in the observation areas during the program period and cannot use other parts of the facility. Once program is over, spectators must leave the facility
• TDRD does not encourage young children to observe adult games for no other reason than safety. If you bring a child under the age of 10 to an event, they must be under the supervision of a non-participating adult.
• Any spectator can be asked to leave if their behavior is disruptive and/or disrespectful
• Refunds will not be issued to any individual or team if removed for misconduct
Each guest will be asked to show a government-issued photo ID and sign a guest waiver at the start of their visit. TDRD has the right to restrict or deny access.
OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGE POLICY:
Coolers and outside food and beverages are prohibited. Each participant is permitted to bring up to, but not exceeding, 32 ounces of liquid into to the facility. Food service options are available for sale at The Dome Red Deer. No food or drink is permitted in the workout areas, except for sports drinks or water bottles.
1. All participants and guests are required to have a facility waiver on file prior to participation.
2. All participants and guests are expected to act in a courteous, caring, respectful and responsible manner.
3. TDRD schedules programs back to back in many circumstances. With this in mind, all participants and groups are expected to remain off the fields until their scheduled time begins and exit the space immediately following their scheduled activity time.
4. For TDRD equipment use including: sports performance equipment, cones, pitching machines, sports balls, etc. Please contact the Front Desk for assistance. Upon completion participants and guest are required to return equipment to designated areas.
5. All participants and guests must keep their gear on the sidelines of fields and clear of all walkways and fields of play.
6. Hanging on or moving facility netting is strictly prohibited.
7. Verbally abusive behavior, including angry or vulgar language, swearing, name-calling or shouting may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
8.Harassment or intimidation by words, gestures, body language or any type of menacing behavior may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
9. Sexually revealing attire exposing midriff, cleavage or buttocks is considered inappropriate and may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
10. Shirts and shoes must be worn throughout the building. Athletic shoes/rubber cleats are mandatory on fields, batting/pitching cages and fitness area. Footwear is required throughout the facility!
11. Children aged 11 and under must be under the direct supervision of an adult (18 years or older) in the facility.
12. No food, drink, gum, sunflower seeds, or chewing tobacco, are permitted in the workout or field areas, except for sports drinks or water bottles.
13. Bikes, roller blades and skateboards are not permitted in the The Dome Red Deer’s facility.
14. The Dome Red Deer is not responsible for items that are lost, stolen or damaged.
15. All facilities are tobacco-free and marijuana-free. Use of tobacco and marijuana will not be tolerated and may result in immediate removal from the building and grounds, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
16. Participants and guest may be refused admittance if suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Substance use will not be tolerated and may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
17. Carrying or concealing a weapon or any device or object that may be used as a weapon may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
18. Lost and found items will be kept at the Front Desk Membership for a period of one week. Items left after one week will be thrown out or donated to a local non-profit organization.
19. In the case of an accident or incident, a staff member must be notified and an accident/incident report must be filed and submitted to the appropriate department head. In the case of first responder assistance, all members of the party must remain on the premises until they are released by responder personnel.
20. Theft or behavior that results in the destruction or loss of property may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
21. Loitering within or on the grounds of The Dome Red Deer is considered inappropriate and may result in immediate removal from the building, suspension of membership, or termination of membership.
22. TDRD does not allow pets inside the complex; however, TDRD does comply with all ADA service animal requirements. The ADA defines a service animal as any guide dog, signal dog, or other animal individually trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability.
WAIVER & RELEASES
IN CONSIDERATION of the Participant being permitted to participate in any way in the programs, games or activities at/of The Dome Red Deer (“Activity”) I, as the parent or legal guardian of the Participant and for him/her and his/her personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin:
1. ACKNOWLEDGE, agree, and represent that I understand the nature of the sports or activities Participant is engaging in and that Participant is qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity. I further agree and warrant that if at any time I, or the Participant, believe conditions to be unsafe, Participant will immediately discontinue further participation in the Activity.
2. I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT: (a) ANY SPORT AND ACTIVITY THAT INCORPORATES EVEN MINIMAL PHYSICAL EXERTION OR BODILY MOVEMENT INVOLVES RISKS AND DANGERS OF SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, PARALYSIS, AND DEATH (“RISKS”); (b) these Risks and dangers may be caused by the Participant’s own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the Activity, the condition in which the Activity takes place, or THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES” NAMED BELOW; (c) there may be OTHER RISK AND SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC LOSSES either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, COSTS, AND DAMAGES I incur as a result of my participation or that of the minor in the Activity.
3. HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE The Dome Red Deer, RD Sport Dome Operations Corp, RD Sport Dome Holdings Corp, RD Sport Dome Parent Corp, their respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, members, volunteers, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owner and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place, (each considered one of the “RELEASEES” herein) FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON THE PARTICIPANT’S ACCOUNT CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES” OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS ) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RESULTING FROM THE DAMAGE TO, LOSS OF, OR THEFT OF PROPERTY AND I FURTHER AGREE that if, despite this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
I, or anyone on Participant’s behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releasees, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which may incur as the result of such claim.
4. Consent: I the undersigned parent or guardian of Participant do hereby grant authority to the staff at The Dome Red Deer to render a judgment concerning medical assistance or hospital care in the event of an accident or illness during my absence. I do hereby authorize The Dome Red Deer and its assigns to utilize any and all photographs, pictures or other likeness of me or Participant, as they deem appropriate in its promotional materials or team films.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS ON BEHALF of the PARTICIPANT BY SIGNING IT AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND WITHOUT INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE AND INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
By registering, you also agree to receive emails from The Dome Red Deer.