Jim Frederickson comes to us from Brandon, Manitoba with Jill, his wife of 19 years, and their six children. He is a professional strength and conditioning coach that specializes in the development of high performance professional and amateur athletes. His passion is to help people optimize their performance and health through a holistic approach. He has owned and operated an elite health and performance centre since 2001 where he employed over 20 staff.
Additional Career Highlights
- Strength and conditioning coach for the Brandon Wheat kings from 2002-2017
- Levels 1-4 in the Athletes Performance certification
- 5-years of personal mentorship with the late world-renowned Strength Coach Charles Poliquin
- President of 204 Grassroots Motocross Association
- Mount Royal University Diploma
- John Maxwell certified leadership coach