Mind over matter
at The Dome Red Deer
This foundational program is designed to help develop the mindset and character of athletes, which will help them in their sport and in life. We will 1: develop tools to help players succeed on and off the field 2: develop tools to help them deal with “failure” on and off the field and 3: teach them how to be a better teammate and leader.
Instructor: Noah Welch
- 13 year Professional Hockey Career (AHL, NHL, SHL)
- Assistant Captain of the 2018 USA Olympic Hockey Team
- 2 Time Collegiate All-American
- 109th Harvard University Hockey Team Captain
- Harvard University Athletics Hall of Fame
- 2001 2nd Round NHL Draft pick to the Pittsburgh Penguins
- Has won championships at the High School, University, and Professional levels
Mindset and Character Development 1.0
Fee & Schedule
Format: 4 Total sessions- 3 Group sessions and 1 Private session. Sessions done Via Zoom and in-person when restrictions are lifted.
What is required: An athlete that wants to get better. An athlete that is coachable. A pen and paper for note-taking.
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!