April 8, 2021
The Dome Red Deer has been acknowledged by Alberta Health Services as an “outdoor facility” due to the influx of fresh air to keep our air-supported structure inflated. All The Dome programs and rental program need to abide by health orders found here.
November 2, 2020
Please read our updated policies by clicking here. This will download a PDF with the latest update and news regarding The Dome Red Deer.
The Dome Red Deer does not require vaccine passports.
Youth (under 18) sport, fitness and performance activities (Sept 16)
- Indoor group classes, training, and competitions are permitted, but participants are required to:
- screen for symptoms
- maintain 2 metres distancing, except youth while engaged in physical activity
- wear a mask, except while engaged in physical activity
- Spectator attendance is restricted to 1/3 fire code capacity, attendees are limited to a single household or 2 close contacts if living alone and must be masked and maintain 2 metres physical distancing.
- Outdoor activities can continue with no restrictions.